A smile makeover is a kind of investment in your smile. It involves using multiple cosmetic dentistry treatments to enhance the aesthetic appearance of a smile. The makeover may include procedures such as veneers, teeth whitening, dental implants, bridges, crowns, tooth-colored fillings and bonding, and many more. It is a process that is designed specifically for an individual’s needs.
When planning a smile makeover, factors like gum tissue, teeth, and facial outline are considered while creating a functional and beautiful smile.
At University Oaks Dental, in Houston, Texas, we will make sure that patients regain a reason to smile with every smile makeover.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover consists of a comprehensive assessment of the overall state of your dental health and developing an individualized plan to improve it. The process will involve a complete analysis of your oral cavity, and if any concerns are identified, they will be addressed first before proceeding with the smile makeover. We will work on your smile once the current problems are treated with our novel smile enhancement procedures.
Candidates for a Smile Makeover
A patient with chipped, cracked, stained, discolored, fractured, or missing teeth can use smile makeover treatment. It can address all of the mentioned issues and more, reinstating or enhancing a patient’s smile and overall oral health.
What Is Included in Smile Makeovers?
- Teeth whitening can eliminate stains and discoloration and make your smile several shades brighter and whiter.
- Veneers are porcelain pieces that can conceal tooth imperfections like stains and gaps between teeth when bonded to the tooth surface.
- Dental crowns can strengthen the structure of an impaired tooth and boost smile aesthetics.
- Dental implants can help substitute missing or severely damaged teeth with natural-looking functional restoration.
- Gum contouring can lengthen the appearance of teeth and establish an even gum line.
- Dental bonding can efficiently hide imperfections and reshape teeth with tooth-colored composite resins.
- Invisalign provides discrete treatments to correct your tooth alignment problems and give you an attractive smile.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
There are several benefits of a smile makeover, including health and cosmetic improvements.
- Whiter and brighter teeth
- Aligned teeth
- Removal of gaps between teeth
- Overcrowding of teeth
- Fresher breath
- Close in major gaps in a smile
- Restore and protect jawbone outline
For your confidence and wellness, you can opt for a smile makeover.
If you want to know more about our smile makeover plans, visit our office, University Oaks Dental, at 6363 San Felipe St #200b, Houston, TX 77057, or call (713) 461 8012 and schedule an appointment.